quirky holiday menus and recipes, entree and main meal menus and recipes, easy to cook meals, FUN COOKING,
CHILDREN'S MENUS AND RECIPES, COOKING FOR KIDS, QUIRKY MENUS AND RECIPES FOR KIDS
delicious dessert menus, scrumptious main meal and entree menus and recipes, quirky recipes, children's menus and recipes,
Hi and welcome to
QUIRKY, FUN and EASY
RECIPES for KIDS and ADULTS
kid and pet friendly holiday homes
"Fluffy Pink" mashed potato
4 medium sized potatoes
table spoon butter
1/4 cup of cream or milk
small amount of beetroot juice (from tin is ok)
salt and pepper
sauce pan with lid
bread board for chopping
1. Fill saucepan half full with water, add a little pinch of salt as that helps the water to boil quicker! Place it carefully on the stove hot plate , put the lid on the saucepan and turn dial to high.
2. peel and cut each potato into about 4 to 6 pieces.
3. when water is
boiling, carefully place cut potatoes in the
saucepan, don't drop in, or they will splash
(Mum may like to this for you )
5. Drain water off completely
6.Add one tablespoon of butter, salt and pepper
and Mash together
7. In a cup put a 1/4 cup little milk or cream with a touch of beetroot juice and stir to give a pretty pink colour,
then whip till soft and fluffy!!
HOME MADE PEANUT and sultana BUTTER
• 1½ cups of unsalted roasted peanuts
1 tbsp sultanas
• 1 tbsp. peanut oil
• food processor (you'll need help from your adult assistant)
• mixing spoon
• storage container
cups and spoons
bread board for chopping
For smooth peanut butter:
1. Mix the peanuts with the peanut oil, and pour the mixture into the food processor.
2. Process the mixture until it's very smooth.
3. Store your smooth peanut butter in a sealed container in the fridge. It will be good for 2 weeks.
For chunky and crunchy peanut butter with sultanas:
1. Take about ¼ cup out of your 1½ cups of peanuts and roughly chop (ask Mum to chop) or smash, then set
them aside along with sultanas.
2. Mix the rest of the peanuts with the oil, and pour the
mixture into the food processor.
3. Process the mixture until it's very smooth, then stir in
the peanuts and sultanas that you had set aside.
4. Process a few seconds more to create medium chunky
chunky peanut butter in a sealed container in
the fridge. It will be good for 2 weeks.
HUMMUS and PUMPKIN DIP
Prep time: 5 minutes
• non stick saucepan
• knife for cutting
• wooden spoon
9' x 13" backing dish or pan
and spoons knife for cutting
PLEASE CLICK ONTO
holiday recipes, holiday cooking recipes,cooking pumpkin recipes, fun
and quirky recipes, fun and quirky recipes for kids and adults,mashed
potato recipes, kids food ideas,
quirky holiday menus and recipes, entree and main meal menus and
recipes, easy to cook meals, FUN COOKING,
|Website Software by Aqua Websites|